Perform Administrative Assistant duties and project team support including typing, filing, maintaining records, scheduling and coordination of interviews/meetings, scheduling and coordination of new hires, presentations, requisitions for project materials, ordering supplies.
Summary of Position with General Responsibilities:
• Perform routine and confidential administrative duties
• Coordinate interviews, documentation and debriefs for potential new hires
• Arrange business itineraries and coordinate staff’s travel arrangements.
• Schedule appointments/meetings and maintain calendar via Outlook.
• Prepare presentations and documentation as required for meetings.
• Prepare new hire orientations, supplies, computer, etc.
• Maintain and order supplies for department.
• Archiving of project files at off-site storage facility.
• Special projects as needed.
o High school diploma required
o Post secondary degree / certificate in office administration or equivalent experience required
o 2 years administrative assistant experience or equivalent experience required
o Experience working with confidential information such as performance evaluations, salary and significant events reports required.
o o Experience with calendar maintenance, scheduling of appointments/ meetings required.
o Proficiency with word, MS Word, PowerPoint, Windows, Excel required
Additional Desirable Qualifications Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience working on technical, financial, product documentation preferred
- Administrative Assistant experience working with Technical Management preferred.
- Solid understanding of invoicing/tracking/requisitions preferred.
C. R. Bard - 17 months ago
C. R. Bard is no upstart in the world of medical devices. The company has been in the business for more than a century and introduced the...