As a member of the administrative team, you would contribute to CDM Smith's mission by:
• Answering, screening, and routing calls to appropriate office personnel.
• Assisting with the organization and maintenance of records, files, and correspondence.
• Scheduling travel arrangements, including rental cars and hotels.
• Assisting with meeting planning and preparation of materials.
• Preparing conference rooms for office meetings, including catering needs.
• Working with junior and senior level technical staff, project managers, client service managers, intercompany group leaders and office leaders as well as area and corporate management to make certain their needs are addressed in a timely, professional manner.
• Assisting and participating in the coordination of production and word processing needs, including client-deliverables, while ensuring the highest standards of quality and client service are maintained, both internally and externally.
• Additional administrative duties as required.
Qualified candidates will have:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2 - 4 years of administrative support experience, construction industry and/or bookkeeping experience desirable.
• The ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and basic arithmetic skills.
• A general understanding of company operations, organization, and procedures.
• Intermediate personal computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Accurate and efficient typing skills and basic 10-key skills.
CDM Smith - 18 months ago