For decades, CH2M HILL has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations , working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. Through these challenging projects, we develop our people — who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development , a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects . Join employee-owned CH2M HILL and discover why our diverse team has been consistently ranked as one of the leading employers and repeatedly recognized by FORTUNE magazine as one of the “ 100 Best Companies to Work For " .
Environmental Jobs at CH2M HILL
Today, the importance of environmental stewardship is unprecedented. As businesses go “Green" and society becomes more proactive, your role inCH2M HILL's Environmental Group provides opportunities to participate in projects that will protect the Earth's natural resources. We help our clients in both government and industry markets safeguard and restore natural resources as cost-effectively as possible. Overall it is a monumental task, but with each day, we have the opportunity to limit our footprint. Ready? Let's Get to Work.
Description and Desired Qualifications
CH2M HILL Administrative Assistant Careers – Dallas, Texas
The challenge? Help save and protect the one and only Earth we have. Each day, you will support project managers, plus additional scientists and engineers by completing a variety of administrative tasks. You should be able to think on your feet, anticipate the next task, work with minimal supervision and multitask effectively; use independent judgment and have the initiative to seek out and take on new tasks and challenges every day. You should possess at least 5 years of administrative experience and have demonstrated skills using Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and the internet/intranet. Work is frequently complex, proprietary, and requires strong administrative skills as well as excellent inter-personal and communication skills. You should also have a desire to grow personally as well as professionally with each administrative assistant job.
Our Administrative Assistants :
CH2M HILL will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1Bvisa, etc.) to fill this position
- Independently assist managers and professionals in preparing reports, organizational charts, presentations and correspondence and coordinate their production (may schedule graphics, editing, and reproduction).
- Items may range from managerial to financial to technical in nature.
- Routinely solve problems and answer questions that normally arise in the course of the job.
- Plan, set-up, and arrange meetings, and maintain schedules.
- Attend meetings and compile detailed information for follow-up (meeting notes).
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills and have a professional demeanor, suitable for having frequent interaction with senior management, staff from across the firm, and clients.
- Track invoices and prepare purchase requests as necessary, seek quotations and order project-specific supplies or services as needed.
- Adapt practices, procedures and techniques to accomplish duties and responsibilities of the job.
- Complete routine filing activities (electronic and/or hard copy).
- May play coordination role for conferences and office events (both on-site and remote).
- Work with vendors on events which require catering.
- Work extensively to maintain up-to-date contact lists.
- Have a high level of flexibility both in work schedule and work responsibilities, and a high level of initiative and problem solving skills.
- Have interest in understanding and working with financial software to generate proposal price estimates, and various financial reports.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years of clerical experience in a professional environment.
- Previous experience supporting senior level management.
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and the Internet.
- Examples may be requested
High School or GED
Preferred Years of Experience
What you will find
At CH2M HILL, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M HILL. Ready? Let's get to work.
Developing People through Challenging Projects
CH2M HILL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At CH2M, we love to take on our clients' most complex infrastructure and natural resource problems, creating new pathways for human...