Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Develops and follows systems and procedures, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and project requirements and changes.
- Resolves administrative problems by coordinating with staff and preparing requests and submittals, tracking project data, and identifying solutions.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work schedule is Mon 8a-5:30p, Tues-Thurs 7:30a-5:530p and Fri 7:30a-12p. CNG offers an excellent employee benefit package.
- High school education level; some college preferred
- 5-10 years experience in providing administrative support for multiple managers
- Expert computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Excellent communication skills, including written
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Very close attention to detail is a must