Calypso Technology is seeking a full-time Human Resources Administrative Assistant to support the Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer .
HR Administrative Assistant Job Description
Skills & Requirements
- Provide administrative support to Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer
- Frontline HR contact for the Americas.
- Maintain calendar and email and expenses.
- Assist Recruiting Coordinator as follows:
- Assist with recruiting process as needed
- New Hire intake
- New Hire Orientation
- Schedule conference calls and internal and external meetings
- Assist in preparation of meeting materials and presentations
- Arrange logistics for meetings and conferences, including travel and catering
- Assist with special projects and follow-up as needed
- Organize and maintain office and service contracts, including electronic and paper filing and binder maintenance
- Ability to handle confidential material and information
- Provide additional adminastrative support to members of the HR team as needed
1-3 years of administrative experience, preferably with executives
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Attention to detail, extreme organization skills, as well as a proactive nature
Ability to multitask, prioritize and execute in a fast-paced environment
Professional demeanor and good customer service skills
Detail-oriented, efficient and flexible
Proficient skill with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
Good judgment, high levels of integrity and quality at all times
Calypso offers career development opportunities and a competitive compensation package, which includes a discretionary performance-based bonus and a comprehensive benefits package. C alypso currently funds 100% of the health benefits premium costs for its full-time employees and their dependents. Our comprehensive benefit plan offers medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401 (k) Plan, Flexible Spending Plans for health, dependent care and transit, Company holidays and 3 weeks of paid time off each year (4 weeks after 2 years of service).
Calypso Technology is an equal opportunity employee (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
Calypso - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard