** This position is contingent upon contract award.
• High School Diploma
• Competent in MS Office products
• Understanding of general office routine
• Posses excellent telephone skills
• Knowledge of Marine Corps terminology
• Previous experience in customer support
• Provide word processing, spreadsheet and presentation development and data entry services using Microsoft (MS) Office products.
• Answer telephones and e-mails and take and deliver messages.
• Draft written correspondence.
• Provide students with assistance with course enrollments, transfers, acquiring academic transcripts, submitting waiver requests, grade reporting, setting up MarineNet and LSS accounts and acquiring course materials.
• Resolve student administrative issues.
• Successfully complete a current NACLC.
Camber Corporation - 24 months ago
Camber is more than happy to get its hands dirty when it comes to the armed services. The company primarily serves the US military with a...