Perform a wide variety of word processing, spreadsheet, administrative, and clerical functions to the Fund Administration Group management team and staff.
1. Provide administrative support to the Director and Fund Administration team which includes, but is not limited to:
- Organize and manage daily activities
- Schedule conference rooms and arrange meetings for management team
- Prepare timesheets, expense reports, and Amex statements
- Make travel arrangements
- Type, revise, edit, and proofread various documents and power point presentations for members of the management team
- Perform related administrative tasks such as photocopying, faxing, mailing, sorting mail, and scheduling conference rooms
- Research information via the C|A innerweb and Internet
2. Communicate and ensure the Firm’s standards for formatting are applied to all correspondence, presentations, and reports.
3. Perform special projects and assume certain responsibilities as assigned by the Director of Fund Administration.
4. Provide administrative support to the Fund Administration team.
- Three or more years of administrative experience.
- Intermediate level MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Experience with Adobe Acrobat and Microsoft Outlook is preferred.
- Excellent writing and proofreading abilities are mandatory with an emphasis on accuracy, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Strong typing abilities (minimum of 60 wpm).
- Strong multi-tasking abilities.
- Extremely organized and proactive with a keen attention to detail.
- Candidates must be personable, have the ability to effectively communicate with clients and all staff types, and must be able to interact in a service-oriented environment.
- We are looking for someone who has strong initiative, is eager to learn, and is able to work independently while being a team player.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship or restriction
Cambridge Associates LLC - 30+ days ago