Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Take action as directed and as needed to support manager's work; in the manager's absence, handle needed actions or route requested actions to proper associates and follow up; and report actions taken and results to manager.
- Provide administrative support for director: meet and greet visitors; copy and fax materials; organize, maintain, and safeguard hard copy files and databases.
- Schedule appointments directed by director.
- Schedule project meetings; arrange meeting site, transportation, meals, materials, and distribute minutes as directed by director.
- Prepare and submit expense reports, make travel arrangements, prepare vouchers and similar paperwork as needed for director.
- Prepare and edit memos, letters, reports, proposals, etc.; develop graphics and spreadsheets as needed.
- Manage the flow of correspondence into and out of the manager's office; prioritize or highlight incoming documents to aid the manager; ensure outgoing documents are accurate, comply with company standards and policies, and reflect the manager's views; route correspondence to correct associates; and protect and secure confidential and proprietary information.
- Collect input, prepare and submit weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly project reports to client.
- Research and collect information and statistics needed by manager; prepare or compile periodic or ad hoc reports as needed.
- Handle process or office specific tasks (operations, marketing, quality, sales, etc.) as appropriate or as directed by manager.
- Provide administrative support for project team and/or assigned personnel.
- Train project team members on expense reports, conference room scheduling, and timesheet entry.
- Maintain office equipment and order supplies for facsimile machines, photocopiers, printers and scanners.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies
High school diploma or equivalent educational proficiency
- 5 or more years' experience in an administrative role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with attention to details including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize work flow
- Discretion, good judgment, initiative and teamwork
- Knowledge of Cameron products or systems
- Some knowledge of document control
- Experience in a project driven environment particularly in engineering, manufacturing or construction related industries
Cameron - 2 years ago
Cameron International knows how to work under pressure. A leading manufacturer, provider, and servicer of oil and gas industry equipment,...