Provides administrative support to Relationship Managers in the processing, underwriting, closing, and servicing of commercial and real estate loans. To include marketing initiatives, extensive client communication and follow-up, file maintenance, providing information necessary for loan preparation and organizing and scheduling of loan closings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
• Prepares loan package for post closing
• Provides administrative assistance to the Relationship Managers on credit processing of applications and gathering of loan and credit information
• Provides guidance to Bank staff members regarding documentation, loan requirements, and pricing for individual loans to facilitate the origination, processing and closing of loans
• Maintain loan files
• As needed, takes application and facilitates loan approval and closing criteria
• Coordinates with real estate agents, closing agents, applicants, appraisers, title companies, attorneys, Relationship Managers and lending personnel during the underwriting, documentation, and loan closing phases
• Prepares loan closing documentation and coordinates the details of the loan closing including funding with the Relationship Managers
• Complies with all governmental regulations
• Answers telephones, greets, visitors, prepares meeting room before and after meetings
• Handles written and verbal correspondence and inquiries for the Commercial Loan Department from applicants, clients, internal Bank staff, and third party vendors
• Assist Relationship Manager with loan operations, loan payments, past due, and billing issues of assigned Relationship Managers
• Distributes mail, faxes, etc. to department personnel
• Handles all CPS’ on existing customers and renewals. Relationship Manager to complete all new CPS’
• Track financial exceptions and past due items.
CONTROL RELATED RESPONSIBILITIES
Become knowledgeable regarding the department's internal controls as outlined in the policies and procedures and comply with all control requirements.
Ability to comprehend and adhere to Federal and State banking regulations, Company policies and procedures, and successfully participate in regulatory and Company training requirements via multiple and variable delivery methods.
Capital Bank Corporation owns about a quarter of Capital Bank, NA, which has more than 140 offices in the Carolinas, Florida, Tennessee,...