Carestream Dental is seeking an executive level administrative assistant to support the General Manager, Carestream Dental, U.S. Digital at our Headquarters in Atlanta.
This individual will have responsibility for setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, assisting with the preparation of internal reports, data collection and summarization, word processing, copying and filing. This position will interact with business unit management, shared functions management, global and external partners, entities and clients.
• Previous experience (7 years or more ) in an administrative role working with high level management.
• Ability to work in a high activity office.
• Ability to manage multiple responsibilities and respond to tight deadlines and quick turn-around times.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding the work of the department.
• Ability to prioritize, coordinate and schedule meetings and manage incoming/outgoing communications of a highly confidential nature.
• Ability to manage information flow.
• Ability to manage sensitive customer inquiries, concerns and resolution of issues.
• Organized, reliable, professional, friendly, helpful and a team player.
• Strong verbal skills in interpersonal interactions so that intended purpose is achieved.
• Does not get flustered when faced with unexpected problems, multiple deadlines or difficult requests - demonstrates flexibility and frustration tolerance.
• Ability to manage travel and concur expense manager.
• Processing purchase orders and setting-up invoices for payments.
• Issuing various reports.
• Assisting with the preparation of internal presentations for the General Manager.
• Assist with data collection and summarization for local and global projects at the direction of the General Manager.
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong initiative – willing and proactive in learning new tools, independently seeks out answers, leverages resources to solve problems
• Highly proficient in Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint - database and graphic applications.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent experience in related field.
About Carestream Dental
Carestream Dental develops and markets an assortment of software applications and equipment used by Dentists, Orthodontists and Oral Surgeons throughout the US market. Our products – which sell under a variety of leading brands such as Kodak Dental Systems, Orthotrac, Carestream Dental, and SoftDent – help dental professionals streamline workflow and enhance patient care by enabling them to capture, share, and use images and information easily and effectively. Carestream Dental employs approximately 702 employees throughout the United States with a concentration of people in Atlanta, Georgia, Baltimore, Maryland, and Richardson, Texas.
Carestream Health - 2 years ago
Carestream Health gets the picture. The company develops and sells imaging products to help dentists, doctors, and scientists take, process,...