[AGENCY DISCLAIMER: Notice to Staffing Agencies, Placement Services, and Professional Recruiters can be found on cargill.com/careers]
Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
Cargill AgHorizons is seeking an Administrative Assistant who will be an integral part of the AgHorizons Operations Leadership team. This position holds primary accountability for construction contract processing, safety reporting, and
administering the Runzheimer vehicle reimbursement program for over 200 drivers. In addition, the position is a key role in maintaining sharepoint metrics. The accountabilities of this position require the capacity to work independently with a high degree of accuracy and effectively interact and support users globally.
This position provides administrative support to the AgHorizons operations leadership team and the operations manager for the Grain and Oilseed Supply Chain export group, including correspondence, making travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, and completing expense reports, invoices and payments. This position requires a capacity to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization both verbally and in writing, initiative, accuracy, attention to detail, and appropriate management of confidential information. This position is located in Wayzata, MN.
25% - Compile and process information for construction contracts, work with internal law department to ensure all
contracts are correct.
20% - Administer Runzheimer Vehicle Reimbursement Program for AgHorizons. Includes monthly payment
processing, adding/removing drivers, auditing mileage cycles, and general customer service.
20% - General administrative duties including creating reports, coordinating operations team meetings, compiling vital
grain monitoring data.
15% - Help maintain sharepoint metrics, RCI facility profiles, insurance certificates, etc. Continuously work on
improving applications to ease reporting for field facilities.
10% - Compile and send out monthly communication for AgHorizons Leadership.
10% - Other projects as assigned.
sense of urgency
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 3 years of administrative assistance experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn new systems
- Excellent teamwork and people skills, excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail and follow-up, strong
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and willingness to act independently and take initiative
- Strong desire and capability to learn new skills
- Previous experience supporting senior-level managers
- Proven ability to improve work processes
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- Proficiency using MS Access or other databases
Cargill - 20 months ago
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers,...