Charter College is currently in need of an Administrative Assistant to join our team and be a part of inspiring our students and assisting us in providing a unique education path that will lead to their successful job performance.
The Administrative Assistant must be knowledgeable of basic administrative duties and handling customers effectively and efficiently on the phone and in person. The Administrative Assistant has a great deal of interaction with customers and staff, and should have the ability to multi-task, prioritize duties and exhibit excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Report to Director of Admissions or Assistant Director of Admissions
- Answer main phone lines, route calls and messages accordingly
- Greet all customers in friendly manner
- Keep reception area neat and stocked with information
- Keep track of employee In/Out board
- Follow all procedures as outlined in department manuals and posted directives
- Post and send mail daily
- Check inventory for print materials, and office supplies weekly. Replenish as needed
- Request all office supplies
- Keep copy/supply room organized, neat and stocked
- Manage staff Outlook calendars by tracking the status of all appointments
- Complete daily reconciliations of reports
- Provide SLE test proctoring to prospective students and log all test scores at applicable campuses
- Process all transcript requests for high school or GED at applicable campuses
- Process all admission mailings
- Replenish materials for all department staff
- Keep all admission documents current
- Address and route student concerns to appropriate manager for resolution
- Commit to achieving team start goals by actively supporting the team towards success
- Other duties as assigned by Director of Admissions or Assistant Director of Admissions
- 2 years of experience in customer service, administrative support
- Some college or degree preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, database software and use of Internet.
- Punctual, responsible, ethical and a team player.
- Non-Exempt - hourly position
- $10 - $14 per hour
- Compensation dependent on experience, knowledge and education level
- 40 hours per week/ 5 days per week
- Hours of operation: Monday – Saturday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (hours will flex due to campus needs)
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUMMARY
We offer great benefits including Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K, Profit Sharing, Short Term and Long Term Disability benefits, Paid Time Off / PTO (15 days per year), 7 Paid Holidays per year, Tuition Reimbursements of up to $5,000 per year, and more...visit us online to learn more.
Special Note : Immediately following the submission of your application you will be asked to take an assessment. This assessment helps us match your talents and attributes to our positions. Keep in mind if you choose to not participate in the assessment you will not be considered for the position. If you are applying for multiple positions, please be aware that you only need to complete the assessment once.
**Please save the below link so that you can refer back to the assessment link and instructions:
We are committed to diversity. Charter College is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE)
Charter College - 30+ days ago
Fortunately for some, you don't need an official charter to make your way to the fast track. Through an accelerated semester schedule,...