1. Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and
2. Ability to analyze and interpret multiple contracts to balance monthly budgets and
3. Develop and maintain department and HIPPA policies.
4. Ability to create and maintain complex excel spreadsheets.
5. Ability to create Visio diagrams and PowerPoint presentations.
6. Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
7. Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Vice
President and Director of Information Services.
8. Maintain office supply inventories.
9. Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
10. Answer, screen, and transfer inbound phone calls.
11. Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
12. Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
13. Receive and direct visitors and vendors.
14. Prepare written responses to routine inquiries.
15. Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules.
16. Ability to prioritize and multi task with exceptional attention to detail and
17. Assist with completion of necessary statistical reports as requested.
18. Compile statistical information and create reports for Executives as requested.
19. Managing calendars of Vice President Information Services/PFS and Director
of Information Services.
20. Submitting and processing invoices timely and accurately.
17.Maintains professional demeanor in communication and interaction with staff, physicians and visitors that present to office.
18. Demonstrates initiatives and self direction in obtaining information and following
through on issues as indicated.
19. Maintains department budget and special project budgets, processing all invoices and
obtaining appropriately approval.
21. Uses work time productively.
22. Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their
significance and determine distribution.
23. Ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under
pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with a high level of
professionalism and confidentiality.
24. Expert level written and verbal communication skills with strong decision making ability
and attention to detail.
25. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on
issues in a timely manner.
26. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: High School graduate or equivalent.
Experience: Previous secretarial experience. Must have good verbal/written communication skills.
Administrative Skills: Typing ability: 75 words per minute. Compose letter / memorandums. Transcribe dictated documents. Proofread documents. Coordinate meetings. Record minutes of meetings. Research information. Schedule appointments. Maintain filing systems. Answer telephone. Maintain confidentiality. Communication skills. Organizational skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel,Visio and Powerpoint.
Machine Skills: Personal Computer. . Fax. Photocopier. Telephone (multiline)
Physical Demands: Occasional physical effort. Occasional standing or walking. Occasionally lifts supplies/equipments. Occasional reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching.
Working/Environmental Conditions: Subject to varying and unpredictable situations. Subject to many interruptions. Occasional pressure due to multiple calls and inquiries.
Required Protective Equipment: None.