An exciting career opportunity exists at our Southern New England Regional office for an experienced Administrative Assistant with a solid customer service background handling ever changing priorities, multi-tasking and the ability to anticipate and proactively administer the next priority. The incumbent will be responsible for performing various tasks as the first SNE contact at the front desk (including answering telephones, relaying messages, updating filing systems, photocopies, office maintenance and supplies, mail distribution and preparing documents as required).
- Interact with all levels of the organization and external contacts/customers on a daily basis as the first point of contact and the face of Cianbro in the Southern New England Region.
- Liaison between project sites, regional offices and corporate offices, team members providing a high level of customer service to resolve issues and inquiries.
- Work in partnership with the Regional HR Team, communicating needs and assist with recruiting efforts. This includes scheduling testing or assessments, and reference checks for new hires and rehires. Maintain candidate manager by keeping candidates progressed or rejected.
- Maintain and update databases utilized in generating daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinate and prepare reports and presentations using Excel, Microsoft Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Point of contact for office supplies, copier and office equipment maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ability to prioritize time sensitive material ensuring high priority items are expedited and routed based on urgency.
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence via US mail, FedEx/UPS, or fax .
- 1-2 years experience in a support role
- Ability and desire to learn the construction industry
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication, time management and prioritization skills. Must be willing to work overtime, as needed.
- Must possess extremely high ethical standards, and the ability to maintain confidentiality of all data and files.
- Possess outstanding organizational skills, including working on simultaneous projects and issues.
- Should be detail-oriented, thorough and enjoy taking initiative.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated computer skills in Word processing, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Affinity with numbers.
- Associate degree in secretarial science or related field a plus, but not a requirement
Cianbro - 11 months ago
Experience & Capabilities
Ranked #90 on Engineering News-Record’s 2013 Top 400 Contractors, Cianbro is best known for its...