Cintas is looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide support to the department in the form of correspondences, tracking reports, making customer arrangements, tracking and making travel plans, shipping packages, budget assistance, assisting in interview process, handling phone calls, ordering supplies, maintaining personnel records, and additional duties/projects as assigned.
Our Administrative Assistant positions enjoy:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 years of administrative experience
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office applications and/or systems (Including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Internet/Intranet)
Cintas is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Package
- Disability & Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Administration, General Office & Clerical
Global Accounts and Strategic Markets
Cintas - 20 months ago
Businesses, large and small, trust us to handle their uniform, facility services, first aid & safety, fire protection, and document...