The OTAS Team (One Team Administrative Services) is a dedicated team of administrative professionals who provide comprehensive administrative support to various corporate center functions comprising the Global People Function. This team supports the Executive Direct Reports of the Chief People Officer and their direct reports. The OTAS Team reports directly to the OTAS Team Manager and dotted line to the Executive Direct Reports of the Chief People Officer.
We are currently recruiting for a vacant position to support the Global Talent & Development and Diversity and Fairness COEs.
Primary Work Related Activities includes, but are not limited to the following:
1. Provide backup phone coverage, mail distribution, calendar and email support. Calendar management can be highly complex due to the volume of meetings these leaders are involved in. In addition, calendar management includes both internal and external stakeholders from all levels of the organization to include international stakeholders where time zones must be anticipated and included in the scheduling. Email support can be very complex as well, as it entails utilization of independent judgment and action on certain high level and extremely confidential related items.
2. Provide back-up support to broader administrative team as needed including the Office of the Chief People Officer (coverage due to capacity constraints, vacations, work flow, unexpected out-of-office occurrences etc.)
3. Coordinate internal and external meeting logistics (AV, food service, room reservations) as needed including web-ex sessions and “Live Meetings”.
4. Register, meet, and escort guests throughout the Atlanta Office Complex.
5. Order office supplies as well as other specialty items such as gifts, meals, flowers, magazine and newspaper subscriptions etc.
6. Handle new hire orientation process including office setup (office space, equipment, schedules, escorting, etc.).
7. Prepare, proofread and edit complex and sensitive word documents, spreadsheets, mailings, binders and presentations as requested.
8. Assist in the planning, execution and support of projects in alliance with the Project Coordinators and based on client needs/demands.
Education: High School Diploma
Work Related Experience: 5-7 years of advanced administrative experience.
1. Working knowledge of specialized databases, systems, and communication mechanisms (KO Buy, WCR, E-Time, Lync, etc.)
2. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
3. Communication Skills and Business Etiquette: The ability to effectively communicate with others via telephone and/or in person in a professional and helpful manner while building credibility and rapport.
4. Initiative & Problem Solving: Proactively anticipates critical needs and moves forward with solutions with minimal guidance.
5. Ability to Maintain Confidentiality: Handles all information with the highest level of confidentiality.
1) Drives Innovative Business Improvements: Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
2) Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities: Seeks to meet critical objectives while considering the impact of those decisions and activities on the ability to achieve long-term goals. Drives Execution (Results Leadership).
3) Delivers Results: Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
4) Imports and Exports Good Ideas: Relentlessly seeks, shares and adopts ideas and best practices in and outside the Company and embraces change introduced by others. Unleashes Potential (People Leadership).
5) Develops and Inspires Others: Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance.
6) Lives the Values: Demonstrates the values of The Coca-Cola Company through words, actions, and by example; fosters an environment that reflects the values of the company.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants
and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education
a criminal history check
and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
CocaCola - 30+ days ago
The Coca-Cola Company is a manufacturer, distributor and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups in the world. Finished...