Coinstar, Inc . (NASDAQ: CSTR), voted one of FORTUNE's '100 Fastest-Growing Companies', is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company’s core automated retail businesses include the well-known Redbox ® self-service DVD rental and Coinstar ® self-service coin-counting brands. The company has approximately 36,000 DVD kiosks and 20,600 coin-counting kiosks in supermarkets, drug stores, mass merchants, financial institutions, convenience stores, and restaurants. For more information, visit www.coinstarinc.com .
Admin Assistant I (Tax Department)
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing general administrative support to the Tax department including but not limited to: mail, emails, telephones, organizational charts, correspondence, presentation preparation, copying, and filing. This position reports to Senior Manager State Tax.
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
· Copies, scans and mails tax correspondences and returns, extensions and payments
· Prepares and edits reports, correspondence, schedules, and spreadsheets
· Compiles and analyzes data for reports and special projects
· Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance
· Coordinates calendars, budgets, forecasts, and expenses
· Coordinates new hire/transfer requirements (office space, computer, telephone, travel)
· Establishes and maintains department emergency contact list
· Coordinates travel arrangements
· Coordinates and arranges tax department meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities/rooms, and issues agendas and meeting minutes
· Prepares outgoing mail
· Other duties and special projects as assigned
Qualifications & Experience :
· High school diploma or GED is required, AA preferred
· 2+ years administrative/project coordination experience, preferably in a tax or accounting environment
· Specialized training in office procedures is required
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, service, communication and follow up skills a must
· Must be detail oriented
· Ability to effectively prioritize and handle multiple priorities while meeting tight reporting deadlines
· Effective response to multiple urgent requests
· Ability to work with others on a team and ability to work independently with a high degree of confidentiality
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
Coinstar - 16 months ago
There's big money in spare change, and Coinstar has turned the previously underutilized "fourth wall" area between the cash...