POSITION TITLE: Administrative Assistant for Summer Programs
BASIC FUNCTION: Performs administrative duties for the summer programs at Colorado Academy. This is a seasonal position from approximately mid-May to early August. The position is a non-exempt position as defined by the Department of Labor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides assistance to parents for continuing registrations and changes to schedules
- Keeps transportation department informed on a daily basis of ridership changes, stop changes, etc.
- Responsible for tracking campers who arrive late and who are picked up early
- Maintains the health plans for all day campers and dispenses medications
- Maintains the lost and found service in the camp office
- Responsible for printing attendance reports, rosters and camper name tags
- Computes and mails Before and AfterCamp bills to parents
- Maintains file of waivers for off-campus programs
- Processes cash receipts and forwards payments to the business office
- Delivers messages to campers
- Fields all incoming calls and delivers a high quality of customer service
- Bills families for camp enrollment and follows up with parents to collect outstanding tuition balances
- Keeps camp office stocked with office and first aid supplies