SUMMARY: Maintains policy and procedures for all CommWell Health Services. Provides administrative services and support on a daily basis for VP Quality Health/CNO, Facilities Services Director. May also serves as a backup for other administrative assistants in their absence or for a special project, creates letters, memorandums, presentations, spreadsheets, labels and reports as required. Receives and distributes Department mail and other correspondence on a daily basis. Answers telephone for VP Quality Health/CNO, Facilities Services Director, coordinates travel arrangements and reservations, prepares itineraries, and other correspondence as necessary. Schedules appointments and sets up meetings. Prepares policies and responsible for updating policy and procedures manuals, taking meeting minutes as assigned. Coordinates meeting locations. Must possess excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communications skills, as well as the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and maintain confidentiality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
1. Maintain policies and procedures for all CommWell Health Services
2. Maintain P drive for policies and procedures for all CommWell Health Services
3. Provide daily administrative support to VP Quality Health/CNO, Director Facilities Services, including maintaining calendar, scheduling meetings or other functions as necessary, and provide sufficient reminders to VP Quality Health/CNO, Director Facilities Services of calendar events.
4. Prepare internal and external communications as necessary for the VP Quality Health/CNO, Facilities Services Director Services
5. Prepare quality reports and operational documents as required
6. Open and distribute department mail on a daily basis.
7. Keep records and documentation up to date
8. Prepare Purchase orders according to policy
9. Schedule conference rooms as required for meetings
10. Prepare and distribute agendas and record minutes for meetings
11. Data entry for payroll for VP Quality Health/CNO , Facilities Services Director
12. Research information for policy compliance for all state, federal, accrediting organizations as they relate to FQHC
13. Supports facilities bid processing for capital or maintenance improvements
14. Assist with other projects as necessary
15. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual must have excellent communications, data entry, planning and time management and organizational skills. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Associates Degree in Administrative, Business, or related field preferred. Minimum of five years as an Administrative Assistant, and preferably in a nonprofit healthcare organization
Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skills and excellent customer service.