Rels is looking for an administrative assistant/project assistant to assist our National Operations Director. The job will consist of, but is not limited to, the following duties:
Ensure confidentiality of work completed on behalf of Operations Director.
- Administer and manage operations center facilities, floor plans, building/parking access, and equipment related to onboarding and termination of team members. Ensure a professional and organized workplace.
- Manage office and lunch room supplies, property repairs, desk keys, and copier/printer/fax supplies.
- Utilize Access/Excel to produce daily, weekly and monthly production reports. Self-validate data accuracy and answer questions on queries. Train with Project Manager to learn the database tables and structure in order to assist with ad hoc query generation.
- Maintain a tracking mechanism for team member production/quality audits performed on loan notes, phone calls, and production standards.
- Process accounts payable invoices, evaluate accuracy of charges, and keep appropriate file copies; distribute related monthly financial reports.
- Process SharePoint procedural updates along with formulation/administration of training materials and classes in conjunction with Operations Trainer.
- Complete on-time, regularly-scheduled updates for business continuity, systems/user access audits, and monthly executive reporting.
- Produce weekly statistical dashboard and headcount reports consisting of detailed team roster, overtime expenses, order volumes, and initial staffing projections for leadership review and approval.
- Provide administrative support to Operations Director and management team as needed. Includes the functions of screening mail, phone support, travel and expense reimbursements, and scheduling meetings, conference rooms, and ordering food.
CoreLogic - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
CoreLogic (NYSE: CLGX) is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and...