About Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a robust company committed to changing students’ lives and doing the right thing, Corinthian Colleges, Inc. is the place for you. As one of the largest post-secondary education companies in North America, we are on the cutting-edge of the industry and forging ahead into a new era of leadership, growth and innovation. We currently operate more than 100 campuses through Everest College, WyoTech and Heald College and are dedicated to delivering on the promise to our students. At CCi you’ll work with impassioned employees and have the support you need to make great things possible.
General Job Description:
You’re an excellent communicator and your organizational skills are through the roof. In this role you will work under direct supervision to perform a variety of office support and secretarial duties for a specified unit/department. You will compose a variety of standard documents and correspondence, relay and resolve routine telephone and walk-up inquiries, schedule calendar items and meetings, make travel arrangements, process forms, perform data entry, establish and maintain records, and edit and proofread documents to ensure accuracy. You will utilize your skills and expertise to provide much needed support to one of our departments and ensure that it functions properly. Your assistance will make a difference in the lives of many.
• Perform a wide variety of typing assignments which are sometimes confidential in nature; operate personal computer to enter data, draft, edit, revise, and print letters, tables, reports, and other materials
• Greet and direct visitors, as and when appropriate; resolve routine administrative problems and answer inquiries concerning activity and operations of department/division; accept, screen, and route telephone calls; maintain log of inquiries as required
• Perform a range of staff and/or operational support activities; may serve as a liaison with other departments on basic administrative and/or operational matters
• Sort, screen, and distribute incoming and outgoing mail; draft or prepare responses to routine inquiries; prepare photocopies and facsimiles, and operate a variety of office equipment
• Establish, maintain, process, and update files, records, certificates, and/or other documents
• Arrange meetings and conferences, schedule interviews and appointments, and perform other duties related to maintaining one or more individual’s schedules; make travel and lodging arrangements, either directly or through travel agencies
• Order, stock, and distribute office supplies
• Perform basic, routine bookkeeping functions, which may involve simple billing and cash receipt activities
• May instruct and oversee the activities of student employees performing the same type of work
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 to 3 years experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
United States-UT-West Valley City
Corinthian Colleges - 18 months ago
Our mission is to help students prepare for careers in demand or to advance in their chosen field. With more than 91,000 students as of June...