Administrative Assistant - Sales
Reports to: Administrative Manager
Administrative support to 2 - 3 Project Managers
Essential Job Functions:
- Project Manager support, including information flow between office, field, vendors and General Contractors.
- Coordination of job start and job close.
- Contract routing
- Tracking PM schedule, set-up meetings, travel, catering, etc.
- Maintaining and updating job files, controlled forms/logs.
- Phones, copying faxing, scanning.
- Proposals, bid presentation, pre-qualifications and change orders.
- Submittals, RFI's and RFQ's. WO Processing
- Ordering Drawings. Panel schedules
- Receptionist fill-in.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- High School diploma. some college preferred.
- 2-3 years experience in a support role. Construction industry experience highly desired
- Intermediate MS Word & Excel
- Excellent communication, writing and organizational skills
- Critical reasoning
- Good work ethics with flexibility
About Cupertino Electric, Inc.
Cupertino Electric, Inc. (CEI) is headquartered in San Jose, Calif. and has provided expert engineering and construction services for a constantly evolving world for more than 57 years. Its Energy Alternatives Division designs, constructs and manages innovative solar and alternative energy solutions. For more information, visit www.cei.com .
Cupertino Electric, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard