At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Administrative Assistant – Bridgewater, NJ
Purpose of the Job
To provide a wide array of administrative and operational support for the MetLife account’s Global Portfolio Director, Finance Manager, Portfolio Managers, and Manager, Occupancy Planning.
Scope of duties will include both administrative operational functions and responsibilities, act as coordinator/liaison for C&W’s SmartSource procurement program, establish and manage a comprehensive contract management program, creating, generating and summarizing reports from BIG developing proficiency on the various modules, as well as handling special projects, reports, and analytics. Heavy interface with PM’s, C&W corporate support (i.e., procurement, project management, etc.), and Client principals. Support same international activity as portfolio expands.
- Provide comprehensive administrative and operational support as noted above.
- C&W MetLife administrative POC and SME for SmartSource including coordination/oversight of contract management for all managed sites, mentoring new users, assisting, arranging and moderating reverse auctions with corporate procurement support, problem resolution, report generation.
- Key Business Integration Group (BIG) administrative interface for reports, follow ups, invoice review, SME and familiarity with the program.
- Arrange travel, prepare expense reports, etc. as needed.
- Process Expense reports and submit to accounting team
- Ensure files and correspondence for Bids and RFPs, including approvals, award/rejection letters, etc. are maintained in SmartSource by the various sites.
- Coordinate bid and Opt In (online auction) process.
- Ensure key contract and action dates are flagged through SmartSource and communicated to appropriate PM’s with follow-up.
- Maintain Emergency contact info for portfolio.
- As required, review and route Bid Waives, Bid Comparisons, Change Orders, Bidders lists, Contracts, and other forms for Executive Approval.
- Assist with meeting set-ups and reservations for those directly supported.
- Other special administrative and operational projects as needed
- Minimum High school diploma/GED, College/University credits/degree preferred.
- Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Yardi, Fusion, SmartSource, and BIG a plus.
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and to prioritize work requests.
- A minimum of two (5) years of work experience in a senior administrative capacity. Experience with data entry, reporting, filing, answering phones, scheduling, and communications is a must.
- Must be proficient in communicating at all levels in both oral and written form and competent at preparing professional, comprehensive memorandums, letters, reports, documents, files, etc.
- Understanding of general accounting and finance is a plus. Working knowledge of account payables, receivables, budgets, and expenditure control.
- Procurement experience preferred.
If you have the skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced environment, we offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine career opportunity.
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises and...