At Cushman & Wakefield, we employ the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide our clients with innovative advice and bottom line results.
The talent of our extraordinary people and the culture and business approach we foster, coupled with the exceptional, creative services we provide and the results we deliver worldwide for owners, occupiers, and investors are what really distinguishes Cushman & Wakefield from all other real estate service firms.
Cushman & Wakefield is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
Administrative Assistant – Plano, TX
- To provide a wide array of administrative, clerical, and basic bookkeeping support services for management in support of tenants, clients, and building staff. May also support corporate staff and functional areas as they relate to the building and client (e.g., hiring, terminations, payroll and benefit information and processing, timesheets, communications, etc.)
- Scope of duties will include all common administrative and clerical functions and responsibilities and may also include tenant relations, vendor and building insurance, helpdesk support, answering phones and updating directories, preparing correspondence and communications, assisting management with bills and payables, and assisting with budgets and monthly reports.
- Performs usual administrative and clerical support functions including answering phones, greeting and assisting incoming clients, assisting tenants as directed, fielding complaints and issues and referring to the correct member of management, preparing correspondence, doing mailings and transmitting communications using various forms of media, maintaining tenant and building staff logs, calendaring of schedules and meetings, ordering supplies, maintaining files and records, inputting data and preparing reports on a computer.
- In compliance with budget and expenditure controls, will assist in processing accounts payable, process purchase orders and related paperwork, handling receipts, assisting with banking, review application of contracts and addendums as they relate to payments, review approved invoices and checks prior to payment, enter and code bills, and assist with tenant collections as needed.
- Assists in coordinating tenant move-ins or move-outs, including meeting with moving contractors to review rules and regulations, securing proper insurance certificates, advising tenant of restriction and ensuring in all ways possible that the moving procedure is trouble free. Assist Property Manager and Chief Engineer as requested, keeping them advised as to the status of the assignments and projects.
- Maintains various logs and information pertaining to the building, equipment, services, tenants, and clients and advising management of actions needed. Logs maintained include security, safety, maintenance, cleaning, equipment, reservation logs for the freight elevator and conference rooms, tenant directory, emergency procedures, and incident reports.
- Assists in the preparation of presentations and proposals in response to RFPs. Supports the Marketing efforts in this regard.
- Maintains database/reports of properties, clients, vendors and tenants.
- Works with Financial Manager and Accounting staff to create, revise and update monthly management reports.
- Sets new vendors as requested.
- Performs special projects as requested.
Knowledge And Experience
- Associates preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to work independently, multi-task and to prioritize work requests.
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience in an administrative capacity. Experience with data entry, basic reporting, filing, answering phones, scheduling, and communications is a must.
- The candidate must be computer literate, including knowledge of word processing (Word), mail merge, scheduling (Outlook), spreadsheets (Excel) and other data base applications.
- Must be proficient in communicating at all levels in both oral and written form and competent at preparing professional, comprehensive memorandums, letters, reports, documents, files, etc.
- Understanding of general accounting and financing is a plus. Working knowledge of account payables, receivables, budgets, and expenditure control is also desired.
No Phone Calls/Agencies Please
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Cushman & Wakefield - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately‐held commercial real estate services firm. The company advises and...