DLA Piper, a leader in the practice of law worldwide, seeks a highly organized individual with strong interpersonal skills to answer phones, create and/or type Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents, process invoices, maintain department files, schedule meetings, etc. Minimum two to four years of experience providing clerical and administrative support required. Must be able to type 50 wpm.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answers main phone lines to the office and directs the calls appropriately.
- Welcomes clients, vendors, and visitors to the office and notifies the appropriate parties of their arrival.
- Schedules conference rooms, hospitality services, videoconferencing equipment, catering orders, etc. Confirms arrangements.
- Process department invoices. Reviews invoices for accuracy and submits for approval. Interacts with Accounts Payable to ensure checks are processed.
- Arranges employee travel and ground transportation for clients/guests. Compiles receipts to submit for travel reimbursement. Reviews receipts to reconcile credit card charges. Completes expense reports as required.
- Performs other duties specific to assigned office/desk. These may include working with vendors to finalize purchases, issuing office badges, track parking validations.
DLA Piper is a leader in the practice of law worldwide, with 4,200 lawyers in 78 offices located in 32 countries around the world. It has leading practices in Corporate and Finance, Litigation, Intellectual Property, Government Affairs and Real Estate. DLA Piper places a special emphasis on both diversity in the workplace and respect for the individual.
DLA Piper provides its employees with highly competitive salaries and benefits, including eligibility for year-end bonuses, profit sharing eligibility, a generous paid-time-off policy and a 401k plan. The firm encourages ongoing personal development and supports a healthy work/life balance.
DLA Piper is an EEO/AA employer-M/F/D/V.
About DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary (www.dlapiper.com) DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary has 3,100 lawyers and 58 offices in 22 countries throughout...