Relieve Sales-related personnel of clerical, administrative and business details related to company operations.
Essential duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist AEs in preparing all relevant paperwork to facilitate setting up new items, preparing SANs, establishing new vendors.
- Help facilitate the ordering of samples and/or POS materials to assist AEs in readying for outside sales calls.
- Provide support for generating reports and/or presentations to assist AEs in preparing for outside sales calls.
- Assist In-Side sales in overflow call situations, absences and or vacation coverage.
- Monitor and record Sales Rep reports of potential product problems (spoils, out-of-date product, damaged product, etc. as related to Customer Service, Operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Basic administrative skills including answering telephones, filing, correspondence composition, ability to prioritize and develop sequence and timing of various aspects of work.
- Expertise with EXCEL and with word processing.
- Must have ability to prioritize tasks with appropriate urgency, maintain confidentiality.
- High school graduate with related experience and / or knowledge.
- Proficiency with word process / spreadsheet software applications.
- Ability to communicate and interact with others effectively.
- Ability to apply company business policies to resolve unique situations.
DPI Specialty Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CareerBuilder - 18 months ago