1013 - Administrative Assistant
A talent management organization is currently seeking an administrative professional to support the CEO performing a broad range of administrative duties: Coordinating domestic and international travel, managing the CEO’s calendar for meetings, projects, speaking engagements, and business related events. Serve as the CEO’s personal assistant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
· Provide administrative support to the CEO. May provide support for COO and other executive team members and staff.
· May accompany CEO and executive team to meetings, speaking engagements and other business events.
· Manage multiple projects simultaneously ensuring that deadlines are met.
· Prioritize work by evaluating risk, importance, urgency, and potential business, organizational, and/or client implications.
· Utilize cost-effective approaches to manage CEO projects, events, speaking engagements and business matters.
· Draft, edit and proofread internal and external correspondence and documents for CEO for internal and external clients.
· Manage the CEO’s appointment calendar and itineraries for speaking engagements, meetings and business events. Establish, monitor, confirm appointments and itineraries and prepare the applicable tools and documents. Keep CEO abreast of calendar and itinerary changes.
· Identify and clarify requirements for special projects, events, and speaking engagements; research options; coordinate and confirm reservations for travel, dining, lodging, entertainment, rentals, transportation, events, couriers, other services; schedule meetings, luncheons and conferences and arrange logistics; may require shopping for essentials for special projects and speaking engagements.
· Serve as CEO’s personal assistant to manage day-to-day activities (i.e., projects, meetings, special events, speaking and business engagements).
· Utilize expert time management skills to conserve CEO's time by screening, researching, and managing correspondence, messages, telephone calls, and clients; preventing interruptions; resolving issues.
· Liaison for CEO for communications to executive leadership team, staff, external clients, and the public.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending applicable workshops, seminars and events, reviewing trade publications, and establishing professional networks.
· 2 years’ administrative assistant experience. Prefer experience working in a corporate environment directly with a CEO or other executive.
· 2 years’ experience coordinating routine and complex domestic travel. Experience coordinating international travel a plus.
· Experience using Microsoft Outlook e-mail and Calendar to schedule projects, meetings, events, etc.
· Experience coordinating speaking engagements, training, and special events a plus.
· Skilled in researching, editing, drafting and proofreading a broad range of correspondence and documents.
· Exceptional time management, organization skills, and follow through. Ability to multi-task and establish priorities to meet deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
· Highly resourceful. Ability to implement experience, education, creativity to accomplish organization goals.
· Ability to interact and adapt to diverse audiences at all levels internally and externally, and to changing priorities.
· Self-directed and self-motivated to work independently. Flexible to work as a team member.
· Proactive and exercise sound judgment and decision making. Identify pro blems, needs, and develop solutions and/or options.
· Intermediate to advanced proficiency using Microsoft Outlook e-mail and Calendar, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to maintain strictest confidentiality of confidential and sensitive data.
· Professional demeanor.
Schedule & Location
8:00am until 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Positions begin as part-time employment, working 20-30 hours per week. Upon satisfactory completion of the probationary period position hours may become full-time. Positions will be located in Buckhead with the periodic option of working from home.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring agency for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification.