Decypher is looking for candidates who can be a part of a major nationwide effort to support our Air Force Medical Service customers in a variety of services.
- Performs clerical duties such as filing, typing, records management, data entry and copying documents.
- Screens and transfers callers, arranges meetings to include associated resources and may handle travel.
- Distributes mail and maintains office supplies.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Education and experience requirements vary depending on the task order, but range from between:
- Level I - Desired Associate's Degree + 3 yrs experience
- Level II - Required Associate's & Desired Bachelor's Degree + 5 yrs experience
- Level III - Required Bachelor's Degree + 5 yrs experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient using MS Office Suite
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Previous military or DoD experience, especially supporting medical related missions and/or systems is a plus
- Experience with the Defense Travel System (DTS) and personnel systems such as MILPDS and DMHRSI a plus
- Security clearance is a plus
Decypher is a full-service management and technology consulting firm with the sole purpose of making our clients successful. Our high-quality, risk-free Information Technology, Learning, and Organization & Strategy solutions are provided to military, government, and commercial customers within the United States and around the world.
Decypher was rated as one of the top 10 Best Places to Work in Texas in 2011 and 2012 and Best Places to Work in San Antonio in 2009. We strive to create an engaged and active environment. We offer company-paid benefits which include medical, dental, vision, ST/LT Disability, 401k matching, life insurance, tuition reimbursement and more. In addition each employee receives 3 weeks annual leave and 10 holidays per year.
Decypher is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin.