The Administrative Assistant is a key member of the Recruiting Department. Individual is responsible for supporting the HR function and processes. Receives guidance from Recruiting Manager.
- Manage the relocation program, ensuring compliance with internal policies and practice.
- Act as central point of contact by providing counsel to management, employees and vendors on relocation policies and procedures.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking required documentation.
- Provide assistance to the employee and/or family on all facets of relocation, including movement of household goods, temporary housing and expense processing.
- Help to facilitate immigration process for foreign citizens. Ensure all paperwork, including applications for immigration and visas are completed accurately and in a timely manner, as well as assisting with relocation needs.
- Monitor changes in HR practice and employment laws. Recommend actions to be taken based on changes in federal, state or local laws.
- Coordinate notice postings for all DDI US offices.
- Maintain the Recruiting team intranet Sharepoint site.
- Process Open Position Forms for job requisitions.
- Prepare and post openings on the organization’s intranet and internet sites.
- Generate offer letters and paperwork for new hires.
Reports and Administration
- Coordinate temporary services for all DDI US offices via placement agencies.
- Ensure all vendor contracts are within the policy guidelines for the organization.
- Act as central point of contact for vendor selection, screening and recommending candidates.
- Staffing Report – track all open positions, holds and filled positions. Update report on a continuous basis.
- Coordinate and compile monthly HR department report for the Operating Committee (OpCom).
- Prepare budget reports - track recruiting and other HR costs in several areas, including recruiting, general HR, training and benefit accounts.
- Maintain the HR department intranet Sharepoint site.
- Process recruiting, agency, advertising and relocation invoices; check all invoices for accuracy and process as received. Track all expenses on Excel spreadsheet for budget reporting purposes.
- Provide administrative support as needed to the HR Director and the Recruiting Manager as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- 2-5 years of broad, progressively more complex HR experience, such as generalist and recruitment.
- Knowledge/understanding of general ledger/accounts payable concepts.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office 2010 or 2007 (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Demonstrated competence in the following:
- Planning & organizing.
- Communication skills.
- Building positive working relationships.
- Customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Development Dimensions International, Inc. - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard