Under immediate supervision, provides a high level of administrative support for the institutional asset management team located in Jersey City by preparing reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as calendar management, travel arrangements, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and meeting coordination.
- Manages appointment calendars, coordinates meetings, reviews mail, as directed monitors budget and responds as appropriate.
- Provides daily administrative support to Director(s) and/or manager(s). Duties may include: fielding telephone calls; receiving and directing visitors; word processing; filing; faxing; project support.
- Travel arrangements -point of contact for team during travel.
- Meeting coordination - point of contact for all analysts, business, and sales people.
- Composes, produces, and facilitates timely distribution of various correspondences with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency and professionalism.
- Coordinate visitors with building security via security list.
- Office Supply orders/ maintaining stock of needed items.
- Create/track check requests.
- As a member of the department support team, participates in team meetings, and shares responsibilities as appropriate and necessary.
- Drafting and proofing quarterly client reports and commentary.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Proficiency and demonstrated Microsoft Office skills, especially Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Knowledge of portfolio management software technology preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, and other standard office procedures and terminology.
- Requires excellent oral communication skills, professional manner.
- Exhibit a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to speak and act with discretion and handle confidential information.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to proofread and format documents and presentations.
- A professional and positive attitude and able to effectively partner with other senior admins.
- Well organized, proactive, and collaborative.
- A commitment to ethics and integrity.
Jersey City, NJ
Dolphin Intertrade offers a stimulating team environment and competitive benefits. The Wage is $15.75-$16.50 per hour, non-exempt, DOE.
Dolphin Intertrade Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Dolphin Intertrade Corp. was founded in October 1990. For over 20 years, Dolphin Intertrade has provided solutions to our customers in the field of electronic publishing and computer communications.
Indeed - 7 months ago