Overall responsibility is to support the Multimedia, Strategy & Insights and Innovation Marketing Teams. General administrative responsibilities as primary support for the Vice President of Multimedia Marketing , the Vice President of Strategy & Insights and the Vice President of Marketing Innovation . This role will also serve as back up administrative support for the Chief Marketing Officer.
(70%) Provide primary support for VP of Multimedia Marketing, VP of Strategy & Insights and VP of Marketing Innovation
Compose and manage correspondence (copying, filing, faxing) and office supplies (ordering, stocking)
Answer phones when necessary
Compile reports and information for weekly staff meetings
Make travel arrangements
Compile PTO (Paid Time Off) sheets for team members
Manage expense reports to ensure compliance with expense policies
Coordinate department and cross functional meetings, both onsite and offsite, including accommodations and meeting rooms, meal services, materials preparation and coordinating required follow up for action items
(10%) Provide back-up support and assistance to the Executive Assistant for the Chief Marketing Officer
(10%) Provide office support to Multimedia, Strategy & Insights and Marketing Innovation teams
- Provide phone support and coverage
- Provide coverage during meetings, vacations, other time off
- Assist with departmental functions, lunches, meetings, etc.
- Sort mail
- Help maintain organized and clean departmental work environment
(10%) Manage logistics for Domino’s Hispanic and Innovation Marketing Advisory Councils (MATRACA and FIAC)
- Assist with construction of presentations (Powerpoint)
- Manage R&D conference room calendar
- Assist with sourcing competitive items where needed (for testing / executive tastings, etc)
- Coordinate offsite / brainstorming sessions
- Assist with quarterly board meetings (room setup / food prep scheduling and delivery)
- Manage DMI event planning / meeting coordination
- Send all conference call and meeting notices
- Provide presentation templates to all presenters and consolidate and distribute meeting materials in advance of meetings
- Arrange all travel and meeting logistics including overnight accommodations, conference room requirements, AV needs, food and beverage, transportation, etc.
- Review all franchisee expense reports for appropriate expenditures and reimbursement
- 3-5 years administrative/customer support experience, Domino’s experience a plus
- Proficiency in computer application (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Email).
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be flexible & a team player
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to handle a number of tasks at once
- Associate’s degree a plus
Domino's Pizza - 10 months ago
This company knows the rules of the pizza delivery game. Domino's Pizza runs the world's #2 pizza chain (behind YUM! Brands'...