Based in Detroit, Doner is a member of the MDC Partners network and serves clients including ADT, AutoTrader.com, Choice Hotels International, Chrysler Group LLC, The Coca-Cola Company, The Coleman Company, Cox Communications, DuPont, Harman, Serta, Sherwin-Williams, Smithfield and The UPS Store. With over $1 billion in billings, Doner has built on its strong creative legacy to create a modern, integrated creative network with offices in Detroit, Cleveland, London and Los Angeles. As a full-service, performance-driven agency, Doner focuses on creating ideas that change the destiny of brands through creativity.
**This position will start in a temporary capacity which could lead to a full-time, direct hire capacity.
- Provide responsible, general office service and administrative support to their assigned work group/department
- Ability to provide coverage at the Receptionist desk for lunch break (12-1), regular breaks (AM and PM) and from 5:00 – 5:30PM as needed.
- General back up support for other administrative positions
- Coordinate all aspects of travel for the Account Services department (including flights, hotel, rental car)
- Planning/Coordinating internal and external meetings (scheduling conference rooms, ordering catering, arranging setups, equipment, etc.)
- Control ordering supply inventory including verification of invoices and distribution of supplies to staff.
- Help coordinate video conferencing, conference calls and multi-media presentations
- Learn and manage the web conferencing meetings conducted with the field (Set up call with vendor, gather materials, coordinate with internal and external client all details of the call)
- Perform administrative task, such as filing, copying, organizing entire work area, updating files
- Order collateral and business cards for department
- Assist in preparing reports, letters, binders and special projects
- Provide assistance with any and all projects as requested
- Because the administrative assistant is the main point of contact for the account team, and plays an important role, he/she should be available at his/her desk as much as possible.
- Able to adapt quickly to office procedures and make optimum use of office resources
- Have working knowledge of general office processes.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to retain confidentiality
- Proficiency and accuracy using Microsoft Office and e-mail
- Proofreading skills including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Professional demeanor and etiquette
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- Self-directed and highly motivated
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Ability to work in a professional office environment utilizing phone, computer and office equipment.