ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Online, is a nationally ranked, regionally accredited, private institution offering Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degree, diploma and certification programs in Technology, Health Science, Business, Criminal Justice, and Culinary Arts. For over 45 years, ECPI University has been helping adult and non-traditional students achieve their career goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment and working closely with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful on the job. We are looking for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in peoples’ lives.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for day-to-day administrative support, providing secretarial/clerical support services as required, and performing general duties to support the efficient daily operation of the office. This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, a positive attitude, attention to detail and accuracy and a desire to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Greet guests and assist with various questions.
• Answer telephones and transfer to the appropriate staff member.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: document generation, mailing, and printing for campus-level departments and/or College Administration.
• Research, price, and book travel arrangements along with event registration.
• Assist with maintaining and tracking web leads (inquiries) from prospective students.
• Other duties as assigned.
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Talented and committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan.
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• High School Diploma
• 1-3 years of customer service experience
• Ability to quickly master computer applications
• Enjoy helping others; Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office; Strong data entry skills
• Detail oriented
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to be a team player
• Alertness and accuracy
• Ability to quickly master new skills
ECPI University - 7 months ago