ECPI University, with campuses in Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina and Online, is a nationally ranked private institution offering Master’s, Bachelor’s, and Associate’s degree, diploma and certification programs in Technology, Business, Criminal Justice, Culinary Arts and Health Science. For over 45 years, ECPI University has been helping adult and traditional students achieve their educational goals in a hands-on, student-centered environment and working closely with employers to ensure our graduates have the knowledge and skills they need to be successful on the job. Growth at our campuses creates the need for dynamic, caring professionals who are dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. Excellence, Commitment, Professionalism, and Innovation- they are more than just words . . . they define who we are – ECPI University.
ECPI University Administrative Assistants are responsible for providing the highest levels of customer service while performing administrative duties for the University.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Greet guests and assist with various questions.
• Answer telephones and transfer to the appropriate staff member.
• Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: document generation, mailing, and printing for campus-level departments and/or administration.
• Research, price, and book travel arrangements along with event registration.
• Assist with maintaining and tracking web leads (inquiries) from prospective students.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma.
Experience: 1-3 years of customer service experience in an office setting
• Ability to quickly master computer applications and new job processes
• Enjoy helping others
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office; Strong data entry skills
• Detail oriented, consistently completes accurate work
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
What does ECPI University have to offer?
• Professional work environment
• Student-centered focus
• Talented and committed co-workers
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ECPI University - 17 months ago