Performs administrative duties for organization manager who is responsible for a major function such as operations, finance or sales. May take and transcribe dictation of a complex and confidential nature and assists in designated administrative details using some independent initiative and judgment. Demonstrates knowledge of company policy and organization. Exhibits professionalism on consistent basis. Uses general office equipment and PC in performing assigned tasks. Answers telephone and takes and relays messages. Works under normal supervision.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Order office supplies; Coordinate new hire and existing employee moves by establishing IT accounts, telephone extensions, etc.
- Perform other related duties as required
- Type letters, reports and other correspondence as required; Coordinate and implement special projects; Maintain confidential files; Attend staff meetings, take and distribute minutes and follow-up on action items.
- Provide back-up telephone coverage for the office as needed.
- Screen telephone calls, distribute mail, update contact lists and maintain literature room; Process GELCO, EMR and check requests.
- Coordinate meetings both internally and externally; Make travel and lodging arrangements as required; Maintain Manager’s calendar and/or daily schedules for the group.
- Communicate with managers outside the department and across functions; May communicate with outside customers and vendors.
- Coordinate office/company activities for all employees in Utah.
- Chair the Mozy-Utah facilities committee and coordinate facilities related issues across all functions and obtain buy-in from management
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work independently.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Time management skills.
Monster - 9 months ago
EMC has its head in the cloud. And rightly so for a company that's helping businesses build Web-based computing systems with its data...