An Administrative Assistant performs general administrative tasks. Responsibilities include the following:
- Organizes and maintains files and records;
- Updates project spreadsheets;
- Organizes and coordinates meetings as necessary;
- Creates document imaging;
- Creates correspondence for staff;
- Codes and processes invoices
- Prepares and submits requisitions for Purchase Orders
- Sorts mail and answers incoming calls; and
- Schedules and coordinates travel arrangements.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Grade 4 - This position is part of a career ladder.
- High school diploma or GED
- At least three years of administrative support experience
***THIS JOB IS ELIGIBLE FOR AN EMPLOYEE REFERRAL REWARD OF $$$$.***
EQT Corporation - 12 months ago
Integrated natural gas company EQT Corporation (formerly Equitable Resources) hopes to get its fair share of the natural gas market....