Eastern International College is seeking candidates for the position of Administrative Assistant at their Jersey City, NJ location.
Essential Functions Include:
- Overseeing and performing a wide range of diverse administrative activities
- Manage calendars, meetings, and documents.
- Produce board and meeting minutes, agendas, and reports.
- Assists in writing and/or proofreading materials, including via PowerPoint and emails
- Ensure all confidentiality of information at all times.
- Experience with accreditation standards and compliance
- Demonstrated experience and success providing support to senior management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and success at the development and communication of professional correspondence
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with office automation equipment, including phones, computers and related software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated success in a multi-task environment with attention to detail and follow through.
- 3+ years of experience in a collegiate environment (preferably a Dean’s office)
- Bachelor's degree preferred