Education Online Services Corporation’s vision is to be the world’s leading provider of online higher education degree program solutions. With a steadfast commitment to achieving excellence through integrity, teamwork, and innovation, we will make a difference to our educational partners, to the community and to the world. We strive to improve lives through education by making it available to anyone, anywhere, anytime. Education leads to empowerment and empowerment leads to an improved quality of life.
Education Online Services focuses on helping adults reach their academic goals. We have been rapidly expanding and are seeking qualified individuals to assist in our growth.
- The best pay in the industry
- Advancement opportunities
- Substantial performance bonuses
- Professional work environment
The Administrative Assistance provides support for all areas of Academic Operations including Academic Services, Admissions, Administrative Services, and the Executive Staff supervising those divisions.
- Manage calendars, make travel arrangements, prepare agendas, draft correspondence, and perform other support functions for the Executive team and Administrative staff.
- Maintain a thorough, well-rounded knowledge of EOServe and its activities to serve as a resource for both external and internal customers.
- Coordinate logistics and organize meetings, special events and retreats.
- Work closely with partner schools and internal staff in support of program launches, document preparation, etc.
- Drafts routine responses to correspondence as needed.
- Maintains appointment/meeting schedule and calendar for above listed divisions.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions and meetings with executive staff members and outside individuals
- Reserve conference rooms, and serve as a liaison to facilities, building care, telecommunications and IT.
- Prepare and support preparation of various documents and maintain various logs and databases related to the organization.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.Must possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as research skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work with discretion within a confidential environment.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills required.
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of two-year- experience as an upper level administrative assistance with preference for experience in higher education.
- Ability to be proactive, innovative and solution oriented.
- Superior skills in oral and written communication, office organization, and use of current technologies
- Effective computer skills.
- Team builder with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with both EOServe and partner institutions’ personnel.
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of products including Outlook, Word and Excel
Education Online Services Corp. - 2 years ago
Education Online Services Corporation's vision is to be the world's leading provider of online higher education degree program solutions....