Emerging Health Information Technology is a wholly owned subsidiary of Montefiore Medical Center. Emerging Health IT, a healthcare IT consulting and professional services company, is a dynamic organization that provides hospitals and medical centers with world-class healthcare information solutions. We provide an exciting, fast-paced environment in which dedication and innovation are rewarded and where individuals can make a difference in the lives of patients. Join us in our mission to improve the quality of healthcare through advanced IT solutions! Emerging Health IT is located in Yonkers, NY.
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for executives of the company. This position requires an in depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. The Administrative Assistant handles highly confidential and critical information. The Administrative Assistant provides outstanding client service and contributes to the organization’s mission of utilizing information technology to improve patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, training events, appointments, and/or other similar activities for multiple exe
- xutives. Maintains calendar, schedules appointments and meeting rooms.
Prepares, publishes and distributes agendas and attends meetings. Composes, types, edit, and distributes minutes of meetings.
Prepares or assists with the preparation of scheduled and/or ad hoc and specialized documents using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. May include drafts, notes, instructions, corrected copy, policy statements; proofreads materials for accuracy, completeness, compliance with organizational policies, formatting, and correct English usage, including grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Prepares timely responses to routine correspondence.
- Attends to a variety of administrative details such as requisitioning of supplies, printing, copying, and other services.
- Keeps informed of departmental/division activities, transmitting information, developing, implementing and interpreting policies and procedures and supporting day to day operations.
- Provide back-up support to other assistants as required.
- Minimum of 7 years experience assisting senior level manager
Effective & professional verbal and written communication skills
Willingness to adapt to ever changing, growing environment
Strong organizational skills
Discretion and judgment in handling confidential information
Strong interpersonal skills
College Degree and/or Business/Secretarial School Degree/Diploma or equivalent experience
Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Outlook & MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
Montefiore IT - 18 months ago