Essential Duties & Responsibilities:|
Required education or minimum level:
- Distribute incoming/outgoing mail and parcels.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Generate and distribute reports
- Manage and maintain filing systems.
- Prepare documents for management and staff
- Update and maintain electronic data tracking systems.
- Prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports.
- Compile operational reports and distribute to management and staff personnel.
- Perform general clerical duties, including but not limited to photocopying and faxing.
- Procure and manage office supplies.
- Manage confidential business information.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as an administrative assistant or receptionist.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Project
- SAP is a plus
Normal office activities
Energy Transfer Company - 23 months ago
Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. operates through its subsidiaries, Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (ETP), Energy Transfer Partners G.P., L.P...