About the Company
ESI is a team of service-oriented professionals who work together to provide centralized clinical, legal, HR, training, accounting, IT, payroll, compliance, and other expertise and resources to a dynamic and expanding base of 107 long-term care facilities, ten home health and hospice businesses and an urgent care chain, all located in eleven Western states. These businesses have no corporate headquarters or traditional management hierarchy. Instead, they are supported by ESI’s “Service Center,” which allows on-site leaders and caregivers to focus on day-to-day care and business issues in their individual facilities.
About the Opportunity
We seek a dedicated Administrative Assistant to work directly under the Chief Compliance Officer and will assist with administrative needs of the Compliance Department.
- Assist with tracking all compliance and ethics program activities and operations
- Coordinate meetings and trainings
- General administrative support to Chief Compliance Officer and Compliance Department
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience as an administrative assistant
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Type 40 wpm
ESI offers an attractive compensation package including a competitive base salary, bonuses and stock options.
- Good to excellent computer skills
- Possesses strong communication skills
- Able to multi-task and take direction well
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to learn programs quickly
If you meet the expectations outlined above, please submit your resume with salary history and requirements along with a brief cover letter explaining why you believe you are the right candidate
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Position Type: Full Time, Employee
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D Insurance Plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay
Location: OC Service Center, Mission Viejo, CA
Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm 40 hrs/week.
Ensign Group - 5 months ago