Marjorie P. Lee Retirement Community, rated one of the top retirement communities in Cincinnati by residents and families, is currently seeking an enthusiastic Community Relations/Case Management Administrative Assistant to join our marketing team. Working with our Case Manager, the selected individual will provide a wide array of support in the marketing and admissions process. The qualified candidate should be self-motivated and able work with minimal supervision, have a passion for working with older adults, a high level of customer service and attention to detail.
• Assists Case Manager in maintaining occupancy levels.
• Assists with admissions, including conducting tours within all levels of care, gathering information, application forms, financial and insurance data, advance directives and other paperwork as needed.
• Manages the database of prospective residents.
• Works with external vendors to ensure records and paperwork are complete and current.
• Completes monthly marketing summary reports.
• Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Must be able to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
• Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively and harmoniously with other personnel.
• Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and general public.