The primary role of the Administrative Assistant position is to support our Executive Assistant in providing administrative support to the SVP, VP, Directors and Management team. Candidates must be able to multi-task and work independently within a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to anticipate and prioritize tasks that result in team success.
- Under limited supervision, provides routine administrative support for a department or administrative unit.
- Receives visitors, determines nature of visit and directs accordingly while enforcing appropriate security directives.
- Manage calendars and coordinate meetings and appointments
- Compiles and analyzes data, and prints and prepares reports or materials for meetings and client presentations.
- Makes travel arrangements, meeting arrangements and coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
- Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Work generally requires a broad working knowledge of departmental and company practices, policies, programs, and product line.
- Typically uses common software packages for word processing and spreadsheets, and may use databases and graphics and desktop publishing applications.
- Answers telephones, screens calls and forwards messages.
- Opens, sorts and routes mail to the appropriate persons.
- Prepares and proofreads letters, reports and other correspondence.
- Operates general office equipment such as personal computer, typewriter, Dictaphone, copier, calculator, fax or other office machines.
- Typically supports one or more managers and/or staff in a department or administrative unit.
- 3+ years of administrative level support desired
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to interact with senior level personnel and demonstrate discretion in handling confidential data
- Experience coordinating travel and meeting/event planning in a cost-effective manner
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with attention to detail
- Proactive attitude with the ability to work independently and efficiently while managing and prioritizing multiple tasks and projects
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills
Expert Technical Solutions - 14 months ago