Express is a specialty apparel and accessories retailer of women's and men's merchandise, targeting the 20 to 30 year old customer. The Company has over 30 years of experience offering a distinct combination of fashion and quality for multiple lifestyle occasions at an attractive value addressing fashion needs across work, casual, jeanswear, and going-out occasions. The Company currently operates over 600 retail stores, located primarily in high-traffic shopping malls, lifestyle centers, and street locations across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada, and also distributes its products through the Company's e-commerce website, www.express.com .
The IP Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to Intellectual Property Counsel.
An equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
- Maintain trademark docketing database.
- Prepare docket reports; monitor docket to ensure deadlines are met and cleared from docket.
- Conduct regular status checks with foreign counsel; track responses and send follow ups.
- Prepare renewal reports; instruct foreign counsel to renew registrations.
- Prepare powers of attorney and other documents; obtain legalization.
- Conduct internet research.
- Maintain U.S. Patent and Trademark Office deposit accounts, including reconciliation and fund replenishment.
- Secure evidence of use.
- Code and process invoices for payment.
- Organize and maintain orderly files
- Support legal department as needed
- 7+ years of Administrative experience required, previous Executive level preferred
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong organization skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Consistently positive attitude.
- High proficiency in computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint); previous database experience preferred.
We are a full-service wedding & special occasion store & offer:
Women's sizes for the plus size bride proving no look...