Key Tasks May Include:|
Function as an Administrative Assistant, manage Management calendars, phone, and e-mail
- Provide Administrative Support for 2 Managers, 1-2 Supervisors and Workgroup of ~30 Staff :
Make and steward Domestic and International travel arrangements
Assist travelers with attainment of Letters of Invitations, Visas, and Work Permits
Assist travelers with attainment / renewal of US Passports
Prepare / submit Expense Reports for Managers / Supervisors
Perform quality check of Expense Reports being submitted for Manager / Supervisor approvals
Prepare and/or facilitate documents for signature
Prepare quarterly Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and International Boycott reports
Schedule meetings and work calendar issues; Manage reservations for conference room usage
Provide monthly updates to Drill Team Organization Chart, Phone and Address Lists, and Office Assignment Tracking Sheet including Furniture Key Inventory
Serve as Drill Team office space coordinator, including coordinating arrangements for moves
Maintain Drill Team Databases as specified
Assist Staff with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Teleconferencing (phone, video-conference, web hosting, etc.) as needed
Manage Drill Team Procurement Card (P-Card); Maintain office supplies and shared workrooms, including office housekeeping, organization, common room enhancements, file rooms, etc.
Publish and distribute Drilling Programs, Procedures Manuals, Permits, Final Well Reports, etc.
Maintain Drill Team files (digital and paper), including auditable content (OIMS, CIMS)
Perform Fire Warden and Ergonomic Contact duties
Submit tickets (requisitions) to building services for any required maintenance or repairs
Prepare Drill Team bi-monthly Payroll Exception Reports (includes database entry and validation)
- Track Section Payroll, Time-Writing, and Contractor Invoices
Review Drill Team Timesheets (TSP) prior to Manager / Supervisor approval
Create new jobs as required, including entry in SHARP and approvals
Create service and time-writing jobs in Triad and track expenditures; Supplement as required
Add job numbers to Timesheets
Track Invoices; Follow-up with Consultants / Contractors when problems occur or to check status
Arrange logistics (catering, venue, special requests) for Drill Team meetings and events, including onsite Lunch & Learns, office celebrations (anniversaries, welcome/farewell lunches, recognition, etc), and annual department-wide teambuilding
Arrange for Contracts, as needed. Work with internal and external parties (e.g., restaurants, security, shipping/receiving, event services), as needed for event coordination.
Assist Manager / Supervisor with other hospitality, employee recognition, and customer relations activities, such as purchasing gift cards, small gift items, greeting cards, etc.
Calendar meetings and arrange meeting rooms and refreshments/meals (both internal and external venues) for Drill Team Staff members
Assist in the organization and coordination of function-wide activities
Arrange office set-ups and computers for new hires, interns, and visitors
- Prepare Arrival of New Drill Team Employees / Exit Check-List for departing employees
Obtain security badges and AMEX cards
Facilitate New Arrival Check-List
Obtain access to LAN and Sharepoint files
Facilitate Exit Check-List for departing employees
Job Skills / Background / Software Requirements:
- Network with other Administrative Assistants; Coordinate with Administrative Assistant in Moscow
- Execute miscellaneous activities that help keep the Drill Team running efficiently and effectively
Administrative – Document preparation, scanning, fax, copier, e-mail, filing (hard copy, electronic)
- This position requires strong teamwork, interpersonal effectiveness, and communication skills in order to provide effective administrative support for a dynamic, semi-virtual team (Houston – Moscow), with significant level of inter-Departmental and inter-Company interaction.
- Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate ability to concurrently handle multiple types of activities, including administrative roles and technical duties while ensuring full business controls compliance. The ability to effectively prioritize, pay attention to detail, and focus on delivering results are required traits. Additionally, needs to be proactive and anticipate needs of Drill Team.
- Competency is expected in the following areas:
Database Management - Data collection and organization; Proficiency in MS Excel (software), other database experience is beneficial
Information Technology – Proficiency in MS Outlook (software), Sharepoint, teleconference technology (Netmeeting, Office Communicator, Live Meeting, iShare, survey tools)
Documentation - Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint (software); Technical writing skills (proof-reading for spelling and grammar, formatting); E-mail communications using Outlook are routine and professional (manages correspondence within ExxonMobil, affiliates, and partners).
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer Job Location Houston, TX CB*Office Location TX-Houston-North
Exxon Mobil - 23 months ago
It's not necessarily the oil standard, but Exxon Mobil is the world's largest integrated oil company (ahead of Royal Dutch Shell and BP)....