The activities include but are not limited to the following:
• Responsibility for providing technical support the Senior Management on a variety of management, administrative and program activities.
• Managing all Senior Management supply tracking and storage.
• Controls outgoing correspondence to insure meeting necessary suspense dates and coordinates the efforts of subordinate staff members to ensure timely preparation of reports and correspondence. Coordinating Senior Management clearance of the Executive Secretariat controlled correspondence and using the SWIFT system.
• Providing basic technical assistance in the use of computer software, spreadsheets, and databases used by the Senior Management (e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel).
• Revises or composes acknowledgements, commendations, notifications, letters of transmittal, and official social notes for the supervisor's signature. Prepares a wide variety of recurring internal reports and documents form information obtained from available files such as time and attendance, overtime, production, travel, and/or budgetary reports.
• Responsible of maintaining the Senior Management's appointment calendar, using manual or automated processes, schedules appointments independently, reminds the supervisor of meetings, briefs the Senior Management on the subject matter prior to the meeting, and makes the administrative arrangements as required.
• Files the following items: correspondence, reports, records, publications, regulations, directives. Locates filed material by subject-matter, numeric designation codes or symbols.
• Personally provides information about the office, its functions, and standard operating procedures as well as other similar information. Searches for and assembles information about the office's programs from files and records to respond to inquiries. Screens calls for the supervisor and staff and personally answers calls when the requested information concerns routine and procedural requirements.
FM Talent Source - 9 months ago