FTS USA is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for performing a wide variety of administrative functions as required by daily operations in the local office.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Data entry
- Creating reports
- Schedule walk in appointments
- Book travel arrangements
- Answer telephones and provide information to callers; take messages
- Compose memos
- Perform research and create presentations
- Generate reports
- Prepare expense reports
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- MS Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 2 years of administrative experience
- Efficient in typing and data entry skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Must possess strong spelling, punctuation, grammar, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Candidates must be able to pass pre-employment testing (MVR, drug and background)
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The noise level is usually moderate.
FTS USA is a dynamic and growing company that provides cable installation and services to major cable companies throughout the U.S. With a well capitalized and nationwide presence, FTS USA offers flexible staff deployment cross-country and unsurpassed quality control standards.
FTS USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, handicap or veteran status. All qualified applicants will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.