Performs administrative and office support activities for the Rock Springs office and the large projects group. Strong Microsoft Office experience and skills required, as well as strong communication and proof-reading capabilities. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks and be able to work independently. Candidate must be well organized, very professional, timely, flexible, and enjoy administrative challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Manage the workflow of our Work Order and Work Authorization process
• Manage the workflow of our bidding program
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Event and meeting planning
• Arrange travel, hotel and other reservations
• Prepare expense reports for travel and other miscellaneous items
• Set up and schedule meetings, including preparation of agendas and ordering refreshments
• Perform general word processing at a high level using redline and compare features
• Media monitoring
• Filing and general record keeping duties
• Create and modify letters, memos, legal contracts, PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets
• Order and maintain office supplies
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently.
Candidate must have a high degree of integrity, discretion, professionalism and judgment.
This person must be well organized, flexible, responsive, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an operational and project team. They also must have:
• Advanced skills in the Microsoft Office suite and will be required to pass tests in Excel, Word and PowerPoint prior to being offered the position.
• Willingness to travel periodically to outlying areas in Wyoming, Utah and Denver. Travel will be minimal.
• Previous experience working as an administrative assistant in the oil and gas industry or legal experience a plus.
QEP Resources, Inc.
- 2 years ago - save job