Administrative Coordinator - Corporate Office - St. Petersburg, Florida
Fountainhead Practice Management Solutions, LLC is a full service practice management
company and licensed Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that provide services to medical practices in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and St. Petersburg.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties will include but not limited to the following:
1. Provide Administrative support to Chief Operating Officer and other management team
2. Facilitate communication (phone, email) with FPMS staff, vendors and clients
3. Schedule and coordinate meetings, travel arrangements, etc..
4. Prepare written responses to routine inquiries
5. Prepare agendas for meetings
6. Record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes for meetings
7. Working with physicians and attorney to schedule depositions
8. Hospital contract administration which includes obtaining documentation of duties and hours spent from physicians, invoicing hospital and related follow up to insure accurate payments are received.
9. Assist with projects as needed
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Fountainhead Practice Management Solutions provides exceptional compensation and benefits. Our Company is dedicated to the professional development of each employee.