GCA is a 50+ year old premier service oriented company serving the janitorial, staffing, production and rental car industries. With over 32,000 employees nationwide with operations in 46 states and Puerto Rico, GCA is among the industry leaders in premier facility services. If you are energetic, outgoing, multi task oriented, very dependable and self directed, this may be a great career for you.
Primary job responsibility will be to perform clerical, administrative, and general office duties involving word processing, Excel, typing, record and file maintenance, mail distribution, and telephone reception. Must have excellent Microsoft office skills to multi task efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities – Essential Function
Keyword: Administrative Assistant
- Establish, develop, maintain and/or update filing system for all of the region’s accounts.
- Respond to customer calls when necessary. Such activity may include notifying Regional Manager and/or Account Managers, or personally handling the call.
- Completing regional office reporting requirements, will require word, excel and power point skills.
- Will enter, organize and ensure accuracy of all site billing functions
- Developing and maintaining community relationships to further recruiting efforts
- Type and design general correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc. Proofreads copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- May work independently and\or within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Such projects may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailings.
- Schedule and organize Account Manager daily and weekly activities, such as, but not limited to, meetings, travel itineraries, employee meetings, customer meetings etc..
- Assist Sales Directors in the RFP bid process and presentations
- Support maintenance of the unit’s finances. Activities include: copying check requests and sending to accounts payable expense reports for reimbursements.
- Assist Regional and Account Managers with the pre-employment screening (criminal and drug) for all janitorial and maintenance employees.
From: GCA Services Group, Inc.